An integrated community drug and alcohol service available to anyone aged 18 and over living in the London Borough of Sutton.
You can refer yourself or be referred by your GP, housing provider, probation and other professionals.
Following an assessment, you and your recovery worker will design your treatment together. There are a range of services available which can be tailored to your needs. These include:
- Harm reduction
- One to one support
- Group work
- Prescribing services
- Health and wellbeing services
- GP Shared Care
- Community detoxification services
- Access to detox and rehab detox packages
- Needle exchange
Our Recovery Hub also offers:
- Mutual aid and peer-led support
- Peer mentoring scheme
- Volunteering scheme
- Education, Training and Employment (ETE)
We also run a service for under 18s called Switch Sutton.