Switch is a young person’s alcohol and drug service in Dudley. We work with young people, offering support and information to help them make healthy choices around their alcohol and drug use - choices which are important to them. Switch also provides support and information for the families and carers of young people who are struggling with substance misuse.
Give us a call anytime between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday, or come along to our Wednesday drop-in session from 2pm to 5pm for a chat.
What kind of support will I get?
Switch can support you wherever you feel most comfortable - whether that’s at home, school or a café. You can talk to a friendly and approachable worker who can offer you help, information and support while you decide what choices you want to make.
- One to one individual support with a key worker
- Meet you wherever you feel most comfortable
- Support for families and carers
- Group work
- Professional drug and alcohol training
- Education, training and employment support
- Sexual health clinics
- Clinical support - appointments with a nurse
- General health support
- Access to local activities such as cooking, music and arts and craft
- Involve other services as agreed
Tel: 01384 241 440
Switch text number: 07500 015 293
1 Castle Street
West Midlands DY1 1LA