Switch Sutton is a young person’s alcohol and drug service for anyone up to the age of 18 who needs help around alcohol or drug issues. We also provide support for the families and carers of young people who are having issues with drugs or alcohol.
Depending on what support you feel you may need, we can:
- offer one to one individual support with your own
- meet with you wherever you feel most comfortable
- keep your details confidential
- support families and carers
- offer job and career support
- involve other services as agreed
- offer links to sexual health support
- offer safer choices in lifestyle
- offer clinical support appointments with a nurse
Switch can come and support you in a place you feel comfortable, which could be your home, school or youth club. We can meet you on a regular basis to help you make healthier choices in your lifestyle so that you can achieve what you want to.