Inspire, Sutton is a community drug and alcohol service for anyone over the age of 18 living in the London Borough of Sutton.
About Inspire, Sutton.
Inspire is a community drug and alcohol service that works to support people wanting to change their alcohol and/or drug use in any way. You can refer yourself to the service and referrals can also be made by your GP, housing provider, probation officer and other professionals. This particular service is for people over the age of 18, however we also run a service for young people (under 18) called Switch. To find out more information on this service, click here.
At Inspire Sutton, you will have access to:
- Information and advice
- Community outreach
- Access to mutual aid
- Harm reduction including brief interventions and needle exchange
- Psychosocial interventions including one to one key working and group programmes
- Pharmacological interventions including prescribing services
- Physical health and wellbeing assessments and support
- Breaking Free Online – a companion app to use on your smartphone
- Access to Education, Training and Employment (ETE) Services, including volunteering
- Peer mentor programme
- Family and carer support
- Access to housing and benefits advice, liaison and referral
- Access to detox and rehab detox packages
- Transition support from a young person’s service into the adult service
Learning on the job
These past 12 months working for Cranstoun as a engagement and recovery worker trainee have been a fantastic and insightful learning experience. When I...Read More
1,750 kits to prevent drug overdoses rolled out by Cranstoun
Social justice charity Cranstoun have begun rolling out new Opioid Overdose Response Pouches which will equip the carrier with all the tools they need...Read More
Cranstoun’s new harm reduction partnership with Exchange Supplies
Social Justice charity Cranstoun have announced a new partnership with Exchange Supplies to expand their harm reduction offer and explore new ways to reduce...Read More