Inspire, Sutton is a community drug and alcohol service for anyone over the age of 18 living in the London Borough of Sutton.
About Inspire, Sutton.
Inspire is a community drug and alcohol service that works to support people wanting to change their alcohol and/or drug use in any way. You can refer yourself to the service and referrals can also be made by your GP, housing provider, probation officer and other professionals. This particular service is for people over the age of 18, however we also run a service for young people (under 18) called Switch. To find out more information on this service, click here.
At Inspire Sutton, you will have access to:
- Information and advice
- Community outreach
- Access to mutual aid
- Harm reduction including brief interventions and needle exchange
- Psychosocial interventions including one to one key working and group programmes
- Pharmacological interventions including prescribing services
- Physical health and wellbeing assessments and support
- Breaking Free Online – a companion app to use on your smartphone
- Access to Education, Training and Employment (ETE) Services, including volunteering
- Peer mentor programme
- Family and carer support
- Access to housing and benefits advice, liaison and referral
- Access to detox and rehab detox packages
- Transition support from a young person’s service into the adult service
Response to Scotland’s Drug-related death statistics
The Scottish Drug-related Death statistics were released today with the figures demonstrating a small decrease in drug related deaths for the year of 2021,...Read More
Cranstoun Response to the Swift, Certain, Tough. New Consequences to Drug Possession Report
Yesterday, the Government released their long awaited white paper which aims to curb recreational drug use through “tough consequences”, essentially encompassing a new approach...Read More
Cranstoun calls for a pilot Overdose Prevention Centre in Dundee
At Cranstoun, we are passionate about the efficacy of overdose prevention centres in saving lives, and we are firm in our evidence-led belief that...Read More