Cranstoun RBWM is an adult alcohol and drug service for the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
About Cranstoun RBWM
Cranstoun RBWM service works with individuals in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead who are over 18 years old and wish to change their alcohol and/or drug use.
The service uses Cranstoun’s person-centered approach and works to find effective and sustainable methods to reduce harm and aid recovery.
When you work alongside our Ascot, Windsor and Maidenhead team, you will have access to:
- Information and advice
- Community outreach
- Access to mutual aid including AA and NA
- Harm reduction including needle exchange, BBV testing and inoculations, naloxone
- Health and wellbeing checks
- Alcohol assessments and reduction plans
- Access to detox and rehab detox package
- Psychosocial interventions including one to one sessions, group work, structured interventions and recovery planning
- Complementary therapies including acupuncture
- Pharmacological interventions including prescribing services and drug testing
- Breaking Free Online – a companion app to use on your smartphone
- Thames Valley Police Drug Diversion Scheme
- IT suite
The Cranstoun Response to the United Kingdom’s First Sanctioned OPC Pilot
Today, a proposed overdose prevention centre pilot in Glasgow received final sign-off from Glasgow’s Integration Joint Board, comprised of NHS and council officials, with...Read More
The Cranstoun Response to the Home Affairs Select Committee Report on Drugs
A fortnight ago the Home Affairs Select Committee (HSAC) launched their long awaited report into drugs, recommending several evidence-led proposals which would reduce the...Read More
Cranstoun Response to the Lord Advocate Statement on OPC Pilot
Cranstoun welcomes the statement from the Lord Advocate of Scotland following a request related to prosecution policy in relation to the piloting of a...Read More