Cranstoun RBWM is an adult alcohol and drug service for the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
About Cranstoun RBWM
Cranstoun RBWM service works with individuals in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead who are over 18 years old and wish to change their alcohol and/or drug use.
The service uses Cranstoun’s person-centered approach and works to find effective and sustainable methods to reduce harm and aid recovery.
When you work alongside our Ascot, Windsor and Maidenhead team, you will have access to:
- Information and advice
- Community outreach
- Access to mutual aid including AA and NA
- Harm reduction including needle exchange, BBV testing and inoculations, naloxone
- Health and wellbeing checks
- Alcohol assessments and reduction plans
- Access to detox and rehab detox package
- Psychosocial interventions including one to one sessions, group work, structured interventions and recovery planning
- Complementary therapies including acupuncture
- Pharmacological interventions including prescribing services and drug testing
- Breaking Free Online – a companion app to use on your smartphone
- Thames Valley Police Drug Diversion Scheme
- IT suite
Reform Road, Maidenhead
Berkshire, SL6 8BY
Opening times: Monday to Friday. 9am-5pm (until 7pm on Tuesdays). Closed Bank Holidays.
01628 796 733View Map
Not My Child Educational Resources
Cranstoun has produced the following resources as part of the Not My Child campaign. They provide accessible, accurate and honest information regarding the use...Read More
Why We’re Joining The Not My Child Campaign
We’re delighted to announce that we are partaking in the Not My Child campaign, which is spearheaded by the brave and brilliant Kerry Roberts....Read More
SCORE Team give back to the local community
A group of individuals who access Cranstoun’s drug and alcohol services in Sandwell are taking a unique approach to breaking down stigma and supporting...Read More