Cranstoun Wokingham delivers the drug and alcohol recovery service for adults on behalf of Wokingham Borough Council, including family and carer support.
About Cranstoun, Wokingham
Cranstoun Wokingham is a community drug and alcohol service that works to support people wanting to change their alcohol and/or drug use in any way.
You can refer yourself to the service and referrals can also be made by your GP, housing provider, probation and other professionals. This particular service is for people over the age of 18, however we also run a service for young people (under 18).
To find out more information on this service, click here.
At Cranstoun Wokingham, you will have access to:
- Information and advice
- Psychosocial interventions including one to one sessions, group work, structured interventions and recovery planning
- Pharmacological interventions including prescribing services and drug testing
- Detox and rehab support.
- Harm reduction including needle syringe programme, blood-borne virus testing and Naloxone distribution
- Alcohol assessments and reduction plans
- Access to mutual aid including AA and NA
- Community outreach
- A dedicated service for young people (Here4YOUth).
- Health and wellbeing checks
- Breaking Free Online – a companion app to use on your smartphone
New Van Bringing Drug & Alcohol Treatment Support to the Streets of Sandwell
Residents of Sandwell have begun seeing a new addition to the roads of the borough in the form of a van which will support...Read More
BuddyUp Pilot Begins
A new app which will provide support to people using drugs alone will begin its pilot imminently. ‘BuddyUp’ will connect someone using drugs to...Read More
IMPORTANT UPDATE : Injectable Naloxone
We have been informed by a National Patient Safety Alert that some injectable Naloxone kits which have been distributed may not contain the two...Read More