Cranstoun Wokingham delivers the drug and alcohol recovery service for adults on behalf of Wokingham Borough Council, including family and carer support.
About Cranstoun, Wokingham
Cranstoun Wokingham is a community drug and alcohol service that works to support people wanting to change their alcohol and/or drug use in any way.
You can refer yourself to the service and referrals can also be made by your GP, housing provider, probation and other professionals. This particular service is for people over the age of 18, however we also run a service for young people (under 18).
To find out more information on this service, click here.
At Cranstoun Wokingham, you will have access to:
- Information and advice
- Psychosocial interventions including one to one sessions, group work, structured interventions and recovery planning
- Pharmacological interventions including prescribing services and drug testing
- Detox and rehab support.
- Harm reduction including needle syringe programme, blood-borne virus testing and Naloxone distribution
- Alcohol assessments and reduction plans
- Access to mutual aid including AA and NA
- Community outreach
- A dedicated service for young people (Here4YOUth).
- Health and wellbeing checks
- Breaking Free Online – a companion app to use on your smartphone
38 Station Road
Wokingham RG40 2AE
Open: 8.30am to 6pm Mondays to Fridays (to 4.30pm Fridays). Closed Bank Holidays.
0118 977 2022
The Social Justice Conference
Watch the video!Read More
Cranstoun responds to landmark Belfast City Council vote on OPCs
Last night Belfast City Councillors passed a ground-breakingmotion which would see an overdose prevention centre opened in the city. This vote signals a major step in the campaign...Read More
The Social Justice Conference 2023
Bringing together stakeholders to discuss and collaborate and a range of international and national speakers and organisations, this amazing event hosted by Cranstoun demonstrated...Read More