Wokingham Domestic Abuse Service
Wokingham Domestic Abuse service is an integrated service for victims and children that delivers support throughout the Wokingham area. The Wokingham service also provides programmes to tackle perpetrator behaviour, treating the root cause of domestic abuse.
About Wokingham Domestic Abuse Service
The Wokingham Domestic Abuse Service brings together an integrated range of programmes and interventions to support victims and survivors of domestic abuse. Programmes and services are delivered by highly experienced and skilled staff with unique skills in domestic abuse. We are dedicated to delivering the best support possible for the Wokingham community, and do so by providing the following:
- Assessment and support for victims and children
- Assessment and support for perpetrators
- Refuge accommodation
- Support related to domestic abuse for children and young people in schools
- Targeting services to the most vulnerable and hard to reach groups
- Working with health providers to establish referral pathways
- Outreach victim/survivors case work
- Support to children including both one to one and group support
- Domestic abuse awareness including PSHE support and professional training
- ‘Seeking Safety’ and ‘Freedom’ programmes, groups for victims and survivors
We are here to support you and your family.
If you or someone you know is in need of our services, have a look at our resources, our referral forms and our programmes to find the help you need.
Sikh Women’s Memorial, Birmingham
Cranstoun Birmingham Domestic Abuse team were invited to attend a Sikh women’s memorial on Monday 17th July at Centenary Square, Birmingham. Birmingham Leader Worker...Read More
National funding awarded to challenge high-risk domestic abuse perpetrators
Local councils and police have been awarded national funding to deliver the Drive Project, an initiative to challenge the behaviour of high-risk domestic abuse...Read More
New £1.5m Domestic Abuse Service Launches in Telford & Wrekin
Telford and Wrekin’s new specialist Domestic Abuse Support Service will launch this week (June 1), which will provide vital support to victim-survivors of domestic...Read More