Men & Masculinities
About Men & Masculinities
The Men & Masculinities programme is a programme that provides a safe space for people who have engaged in abusive, harmful and damaging behaviour within their relationships. The programme explores what it means to display appropriate behaviour within relationships and highlights how conflict, aggression and anger can deeply impact the lives of others.
The 24-week programme focuses on behaviour, how we act, how this reinforces how we think and feel, and most importantly, how to act differently and make changes to our behaviour and the environments we create. It is also designed to support any other treatment you may be involved with.
Coming into treatment can be the first positive step towards making life better for you and the people you care about.
Please get in touch with us if:
- You want to achieve more stability.
- You want to feel confident.
- You are eager to put the past behind you.
- You want to make yourself and the people you care about proud.
- You know you can be a good father and just need some extra support.
- You know you can be a good partner and need some guidance and help.You want to be more self-reliant.
- You want help and support to better understand your own behaviour.
- You are ready for positive change.
Th Men & Masculinities programme also offers a linked (ex-)partner support service.
Barking & Dagenham
Herefordshire & Worcestershire
National funding awarded to challenge high-risk domestic abuse perpetrators
Local councils and police have been awarded national funding to deliver the Drive Project, an initiative to challenge the behaviour of high-risk domestic abuse...Read More
New £1.5m Domestic Abuse Service Launches in Telford & Wrekin
Telford and Wrekin’s new specialist Domestic Abuse Support Service will launch this week (June 1), which will provide vital support to victim-survivors of domestic...Read More
Cranstoun Guidance for Navigating April 23rd National Alert for Iphone, Android and Non-Compatible Devices
A Government alert is set to automatically sound on mobile devices on April 23rd. This is to test a new system intended to be...Read More