About Housing First
Cranstoun’s Housing First service works to support people to secure and maintain accommodation. Housing First understands that housing is a basic human right and that secure accommodation is a stable platform to address any other issues effecting a person’s life.
Cranstoun Housing First is delivered in partnership with Birmingham City Council and other Housing First providers.
The support provided by Housing First is focused, person-centered and flexible to the needs and ever changing circumstances of the people we work with. The Housing First team provide their interventions wherever they are needed across Birmingham. People can access support for as long as required.
The services we offer include:
- Assessments, information and advice.
- Health and housing assessment.
- Co-designed engagement, settlement and wraparound support plans.
- Welfare benefits, debt relief and payment planning advice.
- Access to Education, Training and Employment (ETE) Services via our PURE provision.
- ‘Getting Tenancy Ready’, ‘Getting Settled’ and ‘Moving Forward’ interventions.
- Harm reduction and ‘Staying Safe’ support.
- Support to improve health and wellbeing.
- Access to personalisation and crisis funds.
- Peer support.
- Support accessing and attending primary or secondary healthcare services, substance misuse and criminal justice services.
- Aftercare support.
People can receive access to our Housing First services through a panel-based referral service.
If you have any questions, or would like to know more about Cranstoun Housing First in Birmingham, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 633 1750.
Housing First, Birmingham
Ashted Lock Way,
Birmingham B7 4AZ
0121 633 1750
The Social Justice Conference
Watch the video!Read More
The Social Justice Conference 2023
Bringing together stakeholders to discuss and collaborate and a range of international and national speakers and organisations, this amazing event hosted by Cranstoun demonstrated...Read More
Cranstoun Comment on Ending Rough Sleeping for Good Strategy
Cranstoun welcomes the Ending Rough Sleeping for Good update, which aims to deliver a key government manifesto pledge of ending rough sleeping. We welcome...Read More