A safe space for young people to talk about and receive support for alcohol and other drugs and connect to health & wellbeing interventions.
About Dudley Here4YOUth
We empower young people to make positive changes for a brighter, safer future. When you work alongside Here4YOUth, you will have access to the following:
· Information and harm reduction advice for alcohol and other drugs
· Set goals to make changes if using alcohol and other drugs
· Help to stop smoking (16-18 year olds)
· Help you connect to health & wellbeing interventions
· Connect with community groups, hobbies, or activities
· Attend our poor impulse control programme
· Attend ‘Smashed’, our alcohol programme
· Receive free condoms, chlamydia and pregnancy testing
· Signposting and referral
· Volunteering opportunities including joining our co-production group
You’re welcome to come along during our open access time Wednesdays 3.00pm – 6.30pm where you can meet our friendly team. You can also get in touch via our online referral on Cranstoun’s website. If you would feel more comfortable to meet a member of our team in an environment you are more familiar with, please do not hesitate to ask.
We are focused on you, improving your wellbeing and keeping you healthy, happy and safe.
1 Castle Street
Dudley DY1 1LA
Open: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (to 6.30pm, Wed; 4.30pm Fri). Closed Bank Holidays.
01384 241 440View Map
Not My Child Educational Resources
Cranstoun has produced the following resources as part of the Not My Child campaign. They provide accessible, accurate and honest information regarding the use...Read More
Why We’re Joining The Not My Child Campaign
We’re delighted to announce that we are partaking in the Not My Child campaign, which is spearheaded by the brave and brilliant Kerry Roberts....Read More
Oxfordshire drug and alcohol service provides vital support to young people
Young people in Oxfordshire affected by drug and alcohol issues can find valuable help and support through Oxfordshire County Council’s revamped service, Here4YOUth. The...Read More