A safe space for children & young people to talk about and receive support for alcohol and other drugs and connect to health & wellbeing interventions.
About Dudley Here4YOUth
We empower children and young people to make positive changes for a brighter, safer future. When you work alongside Here4YOUth, you will have access to the following:
· Information and harm reduction advice for alcohol and other drugs
· Set goals to make changes if using alcohol and other drugs
· Help to stop smoking and vaping
· Help you connect to health & wellbeing interventions
· Connect with community groups, hobbies, or activities
· Attend our poor impulse control programme
· Attend ‘Smashed’, our alcohol programme
· Receive free condoms, chlamydia and pregnancy testing
· Signposting and referral
· Volunteering opportunities including joining our co-production group
You’re welcome to come along during our open access time Wednesdays 3.00pm – 6.30pm where you can meet our friendly team. You can also get in touch via our online referral on Cranstoun’s website. If you would feel more comfortable to meet a member of our team in an environment you are more familiar with, please do not hesitate to ask.
We are focused on you, improving your wellbeing and keeping you healthy, happy and safe.
1 Castle Street
Dudley DY1 1LA
Open: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (to 6.30pm, Wed; 4.30pm Fri). Closed Bank Holidays.
01384 241 440View Map
Mall Unit L14
Merry Hill Shopping Centre
Open at different times across the week. Speak to your Here4YOUth worker for more details
Drug Alert – Contaminated Vapes
We are aware of vape liquids & pens containing very strong synthetic cannabinoids ‘spice’ which are likely being sold as THC vapes. These are...Read More
Cranstoun Inspire & Cranstoun Here4YOUth, Sutton Re-launch
Our Sutton drug & alcohol services for adults, children and young people have relaunched following a re-brand. Inspire Partnership & Switch are now called...Read More
Not My Child Educational Resources
Cranstoun has produced the following resources as part of the Not My Child campaign. They provide accessible, accurate and honest information regarding the use...Read More