Here4YOUth, Buckinghamshire is a young people’s drug and alcohol service based in Buckinghamshire.
About Here4YOUth, Buckinghamshire
The service offers advice, support and guidance to young people on drug and alcohol use, and signposts young people to other support services. Here4YOUth also works with those impacted by domestic drug and alcohol use known as Hidden Harm. We work with children as young as 10 years old to reduce this domestic impact.
You will have access to the following:
- One-to-one support with your own key worker
- Job and career support
- Links to sexual health support
- Clinical support appointments with a nurse
- Family and carer support
- Lifestyle advice
- Information and advice about drug and alcohol use
- General health advice
- Pharmacological support
- Chlamydia testing
- Education, training and employment support including supported access to ‘Connexions’
- Drug and alcohol training for professionals who work with young people
- Drug and alcohol awareness education workshops and assemblies for schools and colleges and targeted workshops
- Involve other services as agreed
We welcome walk-ins at our welcome centre, where you can meet our friendly team. You can also get in touch via our online referral system, or if you would feel more comfortable to meet a member of our team in an environment you are more familiar with, please do not hesitate to ask.
Our drop-in sessions
Our drop-in sessions run at the following locations, or you can call us to arrange to meet one of our workers at a location of your choice:
- Aylesbury– The Uptown Coffee Bar, Whitehill Ln, Aylesbury HP19 8FL
Partners: Youth Concern
- High Wycombe– The Junction-The Library, 5 Eden Place, High Wycombe HP11 2DH.
We are focused on you, improving your wellbeing and keeping you healthy, happy and safe.
St Mary Street
High Wycombe HP11 2HE
Open: 9am to 5pm Mondays to Fridays excluding Bank Holidays.
01494 527 000View Map
Not My Child Educational Resources
Cranstoun has produced the following resources as part of the Not My Child campaign. They provide accessible, accurate and honest information regarding the use...Read More
Why We’re Joining The Not My Child Campaign
We’re delighted to announce that we are partaking in the Not My Child campaign, which is spearheaded by the brave and brilliant Kerry Roberts....Read More
Oxfordshire drug and alcohol service provides vital support to young people
Young people in Oxfordshire affected by drug and alcohol issues can find valuable help and support through Oxfordshire County Council’s revamped service, Here4YOUth. The...Read More