Cranstoun is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer via Google Analytics and your IP address about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email).
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us relating to our services.
Using your Personal Data
Any personal data entered by you on our website will only be used specifically for the purpose you have provided it. For example, we will use data entered in the contact form to respond to your message.
We will not pass your personal information to any third parties.
All information that we hold concerning you as an individual will be held and processed by Cranstoun strictly in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR.
Such data will be used by Cranstoun only to administer our relationship with you as a valued friend/supporter of the organisation and to provide you with information about Cranstoun’s activities and for related purposes. We will not, without your consent, supply your name or other personal details to any third party except where:
- Such transfer is a necessary part of the activities that we undertake, or
- We are required to do so by operation of the law.
As an individual, you have the right under the Data Protection Act 2018 to obtain information from us, including a description of the data that we hold on you. Should you have any queries concerning this, please contact our Compliance Officer at email@example.com with the subject line “Data Protection”.
Security of your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall- protected servers. Any personal data you send to us via your server must also be secure.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Cranstoun Thames Mews Portsmouth Road Esher Surrey KT10 9AD
Cranstoun – Our data protection registration number is Z5064612