Cranstoun is an Investors In People GOLD employer. Our staff are the magic that powers every service, every programme and every transformation.
Promoting a people driven culture, we instil an atmosphere of warmth, respect and trust within the workplace, making sure that each team member feels valued, motivated and empowered.
Your success is our success. Therefore, it is important to us that you are given the opportunity to grow, expand and reach new heights. We will always encourage you to learn new skills, avail of exciting opportunities and advance in your role.
Happy staff members are better able to support our service users. In order to achieve this, we are flexible, loyal and responsive to your changing needs, making for a satisfied, dedicated team of experts.
The staff at Cranstoun co-create long lasting, life altering change that echoes loudly across our society. It would be impossible to express the gratitude that they deserve. However, it’s important to us that we find some way to give back.
Below you’ll find a list of some of the benefits available to reward our employees for their hard work and dedication.
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave and family friendly leave
- Flexible holidays scheme
- Flexible Working options
- Access to personal and professional development
- Pension Scheme (matched contributions)
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Health and Medical Support – Eyecare vouchers, vaccination programme, access to medical advice
- Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Recruitment Referral Scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Sabbatical leave